NEVIN DAY CENTRE.
We are looking for a people who have drive, creativity, a passion for facilitating Adult provisions and inspiring ideas of how to identify and facilitate the missing gaps within this sector. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in and most importantly retains a personality that is welcoming to others.
If you think this might be you, please complete our online application form and submit it today.
We are a well-established small care organisation based in Birmingham. We provide Day Care Facilities for people with Learning disabilities.
We are seeking individuals who have skills to:
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with the Service Users and assist them with their activities of daily living (ADLs) Assistance with ADLs includes, but is not limited to:
Bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, participating in meaningful and purposeful daily activities, empowering resident choice, desires and preferences wherever and whenever possible.
- To help them maintain and improve, where possible, their independence, individuality and mobility
- Serve as Key Worker for allocated Service Users.
- To answer the telephone and either forward calls or take messages in a capable and professional manner
- To attend training and educational sessions as required.
This will ensure your skill set is up to date and that your confidence remains high while delivering care to the Service Users.
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within designated role
- NVQ in Social Care, essential. (Level 2 or above)
- Good interpersonal skills
Reliable, Accountable and Punctual
- To put the Service Users needs first and to assist them with the greatest respect and compassion possible
- 25 to 30 Hours per week Monday to Fridays.
- Good rates of pay above National Minimum Wage
- Nursery facilities available (subject to availability) at reduced rates for employees.
- An enhanced CRB is required for this post.
Sytdaiyl Adults and Children Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Sytdaiyl Adults and Children Services are committed to safeguarding and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.